Latest News

MH370: Masuk Minggu Ke-4: Masih Misteri

Masih misteri. Masuk minggu ke-4 misi mencari pesawat MH370 di Lautan Hindi, namun hingga kini, tiada sebarang clue berkaitan pesawat malang itu bersama 239 penumpangnya termasuk kru.

Bermula semalam, underwater locator mula digunakan. Dua kapal HMS Echo dan Ocean Shield menarik secara perlahan dengan kelajuan 3 batu/jam alat pengesan kotak hitam di suatu lokasi di lautan Hindi yang luas di mana dipercayai, pesawat malang itu memasuki air.

MH370 yang berlepas pada 12.41 pagi Sabtu 8 Mac bersama 239 penumpang, namun kira-kira sejam kemudian hilang daripada radar, dan sehingga kini, tidak dikesan di mana pesawat itu berada. Pesawat malang itu, sepatutnya mendarat di Beijing pada pukul 6.30 pagi hari yang sama.

Semasa kehilanganya, tiada panggilan kecemasan. Sejak itu berbagai negara mencari pesawat itu, namun hingga kini tidak menjumpai sebarang serpihan yang boleh dihubungkan dengan pesawat malang itu. 

Berikut Adalah Kejadian-Kejadian Berkaitan Pesawat Malang Itu

Saturday, March 8

Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 Flight departs at 12:41am (1441 GMT Friday), and is due to land in Beijing at 6:30am (2230 GMT) the same day. On board the Boeing 777-200ER are 227 passengers and 12 crew.

Airline loses contact with plane between 1-2 hours after takeoff . No distress signal and weather is clear at the time.

Missing plane last has contact with air traffic controllers 120 nautical miles off the east coast of the Malaysian town of Kota Bharu.

Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam says plane failed to check in as scheduled at 17:21 GMT while flying over sea between Malaysia and Ho Chi Minh City.

Flight tracking website flightaware.com shows plane flew northeast over Malaysia after take off and climbed to altitude of 35,000 feet. The flight vanished from website's tracking records a minute later while still climbing.

Malaysia search ships see no sign of wreckage in area where flights last made contact. Vietnam says giant oil slick and column of smoke seen in its waters.

Two men from Austria and Italy, listed among the passengers on a missing Malaysia Airlines flight, are not in fact on board. They say their passports were stolen.

Sunday, March 9

Malaysia Airlines says fears worst and is working with U.S. company that specialises in disaster recovery.

Radar indicates flight may have turned back from its scheduled route to Beijing before disappearing.

Interpol says at least two passports recorded as lost or stolen in its database were used by passengers, and it is "examining additional suspect passports".

Investigators narrow focus of inquiries on possibility plane disintegrated in mid-flight, a source who is involved in the investigations in Malaysia tells Reuters.

Monday, March 10

The United States review of American spy satellite imagery shows no signs of mid-air explosion.

As dozens of ships and aircraft from seven countries scour the seas around Malaysia and south of Vietnam, questions mounted over whether a bomb or hijacking could have brought down the Boeing airliner .

Hijacking could not be ruled out, said the head of Malaysia's Civil Aviation Authority, Azharuddin Abdul Rahmanthe, adding the missing jet was an "unprecedented aviation mystery".

Tuesday, March 11

Interpol Secretary General Ronald Noble names the two men who boarded jet with stolen passports as Iranians, aged 18 and 29, who had entered Malaysia using their real passports. "The more information we get, the more we are inclined to conclude it is not a terrorist incident," Noble said.

Malaysian police chief said the younger man appeared to be an illegal immigrant. His mother was waiting for him in Frankfurt and had been in contact with authorities, he said.

Malaysian police say they are investigating whether any passengers or crew on the plane had personal or psychological problems that might shed light on the mystery, along with the possibility of a hijacking, sabotage or mechanical failure .

Malaysia's military believes missing jet turned and flew hundreds of kilometres to the west after it last made contact with civilian air traffic control off the country's east coast, a senior officer told Reuters. The jet made it into the Strait of Malacca, one of the world's busiest shipping channels, along Malaysia's west coast, said the officer.

A Colorado-based company has put "crowdsourcing" to work in search for a missing jet, enlisting Internet users to comb through satellite images of more than 1,200 square miles (3,200 square km) of open seas for any signs of wreckage.

Wednesday, March 12

The search for the missing Malaysia Airlines jet expands to an area stretching from China to India , as authorities struggle to answer what had happened to the aircraft that vanished almost five days ago with 239 people on board.

Its revealed that the finals words spoken by one of the pilots from the cockpit of the plane to ground control were "all right, good night" . The comment came as the plane flew from Malaysian into Vietnamese air space.

Thursday March 13
A Chinese satellite picture appears to show the outline of wreckage floating in the South China Sea, but Vietnamese search teams failed to find any sign of the objects.

Aviation experts say they believe the missing airliner could have flown for an extra four hours, after it lost contact with traffic controllers. The new theory was based on data downloaded automatically from the jet's engines.


China said that they would not stop searching for the missing aircraft so long as there is a "glimmer of hope".

Investigators began looking into suggestions that the plane may have been deliberately flown towards the Andaman Islands
Friday March 14
A satellite company revealed it had received signals for MH370 five hours after it disappeared, suggesting the plane was still flying and had not crashed, and the search was dramatically shifted to large parts of the Indian Ocean.
Saturday March 15
The investigation into the disappearance shifted towards foul play, amid suggestions the plane was deliberately flown hundreds of miles off course.
Malaysian authorities then gave a press conference where they confirmed that they believed "deliberate action" had caused the plane to veer off course, and that someone deliberately shut down its communication and tracking systems.
New satellite information suggests the plane was flown west into the Straits of Malacca, but could then have gone down either one of two huge north or south corridors, spanning large tracts of land and deep oceans.
Sunday March 16
Pilot Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah is picture wearing a T-shirt with a Democracy is Dead slogan, sparking fears he could have hijacked the plane as an anti-government protest.
The number of countries involved in the search increased from 14 to 25, as Malaysian authorities revealed all passengers, crew and ground staff associated with the flight were under investigation.

Investigators revealed a flight simulator had been found at Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah's home, and taken away for further analysis.
At a press conference, it was suggested that Flight MH370 could have been on the ground when it sent its final satellite signal, and that its transmission system was switched off after its final communication with ground control.
Monday March 17
Flight engineer Mohd Kairul Amri Selamat, who was also one of the passengers on board the plane, comes under investigation. Police say they are looking at anyone on the plane who may have had aviation skills and knowledge.
A theory emerges that the missing plane could be in a Taliban controlled base, where it could be being kept ready for use at a later date.

Tuesday March 18
After days of frustration at the lack of confirmed information, relatives of some of the Chinese passengers on board the plane threaten to go on hunger strike.
Wednesday March 19
The FBI joined the search for the Malaysia Airlines jet, with the agency dedicating resources to analysing computer hard-drives seized from the homes of the plane's pilots.

Distraught relatives are bundled out of a press conference after storming in with a banner demanding more information.
Thursday March 20
Search teams spot huge chunks of possible wreckage in a remote part of the southern Indian Ocean, 1,500 miles off the western coast of Australia. One is 78ft long, the other 25ft. The find prompts the launch of another focused air and sea search mission from Perth.
Friday March 21
The search off the Australian coast continues for a second day, but flights to the site where possible debris was spotted fail to find anything.
The Australian Maritime Safety Authority say they continue to focus on locating any survivors.
Saturday March 22
There was a dramatic moment at the Malaysian authorities' daily press conference when the country's transport minister was handed a note saying a Chinese satellite had spotted a "floating object" in the southern search corridor which could be debris.
The object measured 22.5m by 13m and was 120k south west of where an Australian satellite had previously spotted two other objects.
There were also angry scenes as at press conference in Beijing, where officials were briefing relatives of Chinese passengers who, frustrated at the lack of concrete information, demanded to know "the truth".
Search missions in the southern Indian ocean failed to find anything for a third day.
Sunday March 23
A French satellite became the third to spot objects in the southern search corridor, 1,430 miles from Perth.
But again search crews setting off from Perth - including four military and four civilian planes - failed to find any sign of it.
Monday March 24
In an emotional press conference, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak told the world that experts had established "beyond any doubt" that the 239 passenger and crew on board flight MH370 had perished in the Indian Ocean.
The train was tracked down to an area 1,200 miles from Perth by "unprecedented" analysis of satellite data by British company Inmarsat.

The announcement prompted emotional scenes from the passengers' grieving families, who launched a scathing attack on Malaysian authorities.
Tuesday March 25
Relatives of those on board MH370 hit out at authorities for the way the tragedy has been handled.

It also emerged Malaysia Airlines was offering relatives of the victims $5,000 per passenger in compensation. The company said additional cash would be handed out at a later date.
Wednesday March 26
Images taken by a French satellite are released, showing 122 objects floating in a possible "debris field" 2,557km west of Perth.
Transport minister Hishammuddin Hussein describes the discovery as "the most credible lead that we have".

But despite this, the search and rescue effort deployed to the remote area of the Indian Ocean fails to find any wreckage for another day.
Thursday March 27
The search operation was temporarily suspended due to bad weather as the Australian Maritime Safety Authority revealed the news on Twitter
As 300 floating objects were spotted by a satellite, a veteran Boeing 777 pilot claimed the plane needed "human input" to change course so dramatically
But the pilot's son dismissed any suggestions his dad was involved in the appearance
Friday March 28
The search moved on some 685 miles to northeast after a "new credible lead" in the Indian Ocean
F1 teams organised a minute's silence ahead of Malaysian Grand Prix for victims, which is being supported by Williams ace Felipe Massa

British Airways were left red-faced after featuring an advert saying "escape to the Indian Ocean"
Saturday March 29
Families were moved out of the hotel where they were staying in Malaysia so that room could be made for Ferrari's F1 team
Sunday March 30
The daughter of MH370 pilot Zaharie Ahmad Shah says her father had been acting strangely in recent months. Aishah, 28, said he was "not the father I knew", and that he "seemed disturbed and lost - in a world of his own".
Monday March 31
Malaysian authorities released a transcript of the final conversation between MH370's cockpit and ground control. It revealed the final words spoken by the co-pilot were not "all right, good night" as previously reported, but "good night Malaysian three seven zero".

However, investigators said the rest of the transcript contained nothing that would have caused alarm.
Tuesday April 1
Malaysia's government announced it is in discussions with America about the use of deep sea search and rescue equipment, as search and rescue operations still fail to find any sign of wreckage.
British submarine HMS Tireless arrived in the search zone to help with the underwater hunt.
Wednesday April 2
Malaysian police ruled out the involvement of any passengers in the disappearance of MH370, saying all 227 have been cleared of hijacking, sabotage, or having personal or psychological problems.
Australian officials warned bad weather and a lack of reliable information were still hampering efforts to find any wreckage.
10 planes and nine ships continued their search in the Indian Ocean.
Thursday April 3
Reports say the FBI found "nothing suspicious whatsoever" during their investigation of a flight simulator found at the home of pilot Zaharie Shah.
Malaysian PM Najib Razak arrived in Perth for talks with the Australian teams co-ordinating the search in the Indian Ocean.
At a joint press conference with Australian leader Tony Abbott, Mr Razak said: "I know that until we find the plane, many families cannot start to grieve. I cannot imagine what they must be going through, But I can promise them that we will not give up."
Angus Houston, the head of a joint agency co-ordinating the search, says there is no time frame for ending the search, but acknowledges a new approach will eventually be needed if nothing turns up.
Friday April 4

Search for MH370 goes 'underwater'. Two ships - HMS Echo and HMAS Ocean Shield - drag a 'ping locator' in the hop receiving a signal from the black box

Race against time: Experts say the black box will stop sending out 'pings' after 30 days, so search teams have just 48 hours to find it.

Malaysian opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim claims the Malaysian government is 'concealing' information about the search

He said he authorised the installation of ‘one of the most sophisticated radar’ systems in the world covering Malaysia’s east and west coastlines when he was finance minister in 1994. Mr Ibrahim claimed it was ‘baffling’ that the country’s air force had remained silent, adding: “It should take three minutes under the standard operating procedure for the air force planes to go."

0 Response to "MH370: Masuk Minggu Ke-4: Masih Misteri"

Blog Archive