Monday, January 18, 2010

Penafian Penuh Kalimullah. Satu Wayang?


PETALING JAYA: Businessman Datuk Seri Kalimullah Masheerul Hassan has denied reports that he met up with Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim in London on Nov 7 last year or that he had supported Malaysia Today news portal editor Raja Petra Kamaruddin during his stay in London.

Kalimullah added that he was in Malaysia on that particular day.

“It’s public knowledge that Raja Petra has over the years made numerous defamatory, slanderous and totally baseless allegations against my family, myself and my close friends such as former Prime Minister Tun Abdullah Ahmad Badawi.

“My flat has only been used by my family. Raja Petra has never stayed in my apartment. I don’t know where he stays and neither is it my concern – be it Brisbane, Manchester, London or Poland,” he said in a statement recently.

Kalimullah said he had nothing to do with news portals like Malaysiakini or The Malaysian Insider.

“I was not involved in setting up these portals and neither do I have any control, influence, equity or in funding these organisations,” he added.

He was commenting on Umno supreme council member Datuk Dr Mohd Puad Zarkashi’s statement on Thursday asking Anwar to explain whether he had held a meeting with Kalimullah on Nov 7 as alleged by various blogs.

The blogs also claimed that Kalimullah could be one of those supporting Raja Petra, who has reportedly gone into hiding abroad.

Dr Puad said the matter had become public concern as to what had transpired during the meeting.

Kalimullah resigned as the deputy chairman of The New Straits Times Press (Malaysia) Bhd (NSTP) in 2008. He joined the NSTP as group editor-in-chief in 2004. (sumber:The Star 15/1/2010)

Komen AYT

Boleh percayakah penafian ini? sila layari blog berikut untuk penjelasan selanjutnya!
http://gerakan-anti-pkr.blogspot.com/2010/01/rahsia-negara-yang-dipegang-kalimullah.htmlari:

No comments:

Blog Archive